Amberley Museum Breakfast Run

sarah

Club Photographer
Afternoon Renegades!!

I am waiting for confirmation dates but here it is......

Ady a few weeks back gave me a flyer for Amberley Museum and their breakfast clubs!

With a lovely cruise through parts of the South Downs National Park it would make a cracking morning!! From Portsmouth the cruise will be approximately 30 miles (40 ish minutes), long enough for a good run for the cars but not too long that we're miles away from home.

So, prices......

It will only cost you ?7.00 for a full English breakfast between 0800 and 1000, and if you wanted to stay there for the day and see what the museum has to offer it will cost only ?13.00 in total (including full English breakfast).

Information given does state that visits are pre-book only but I am awaiting to hear back from the Breakfast Club organiser whether this includes breakfast or is just admission to the museum.

And the good news on this.....if you want to make a day of it dogs ARE allowed providing they are kept on leads at ALL times.

The upcoming breakfast run dates are February 16th and March 16th. I have given Amberley both dates incase one is already booked.

The second I hear back I will let everyone know the date!!

****Date confirmed!! Sunday 16th March 2014! More details are posted below :) ****

Last edited:
Sounds like a pleasant drive and a nice place to go. I'm up for it.

Hey its only me we will be up for that as its on my back door now:dance: ill try to behave if monty goes promise :burnout:
keep us posted could be fun, :drum:

Pete??? Behave??? I don't think I know this Pete guy? Haha :rofl:

Afternoon Renegades!! Got some great news.....I have heard back from Amberley Museum and they can confirm that we are booked in for our breakfast run Sunday 16th March 2014!!

So, here is all the information.....

Amberley Museum Breakfast Club is between 0800 and 1000 and will cost ?7.00 each for a Full English breakfast.

If you wanted to stay after breakfast then you may, and will cost you ?13.00 each (this is including your breakfast).

I have been told that FULL PAYMENT must be made no later than two weeks before the breakfast run (Sunday 2nd March 2014). If you are unsure whether you'd stay to check the museum out the payment for the breakfast is sufficient enabling you to decide on the day whether you want to stay.

They also need confirmation of numbers (vehicles and people) by February 28th just so they know what staff etc they need to organise for us.

We can sort out meeting places and cruise routes closer to the time.

So there we have it.....save the date Sunday 16th March 2014 for the Solent Renegades Breakfast Run!!

Graham, Heather and Jack are coming along too :) looking like a good convy of vehicles going up!

Awesome stuff, looking forward to this one. Must sort out the Feb one too ;)

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!

I received and email from Amberley's Events Manager, Ally, imforming me that the prices I was originally quoted are last year's prices and not this years. I have been assured the correct prices will be given to me by the end of next week. The downside being they want full payment at the same time.

After talking to the members at Club Night last night the mass agreement was to arrange our Breakfast Run with another venue. As Amberley will not honour our orignal price and want payment the same time as giving us new prices.

The two venues that were suggested are Frankie & Benny's in Chichester or Millstone in Basingstoke.

So what are people's thoughts on these venues? I don't know much about Millstone but I know Ady and Malc do so I will do some research for you all :)

Back