alton show

colas.bob

Core Member
dose any one know what date this month the alton show is on is it before the iow ryde Newport ie 19/20th or after

i tried to find info on this the other day. Usually I put it in the calender if i know the day, but cant see it. I checked the Alton Herald website but its not listed, very odd.
I will do a bit more digging....

Okay, Alton show, meeting in wickham square and leaving at 8.15am for a cruise to Alton.

Last edited:
I keep finding info on last year, cant find it for this year. It a good show and usually towards the end of September

Last edited:
Always a good show with dancing and music in the square, nice mix of vehicles, good shops and plenty of food stalls. Not been for a couple of years but find it strange that it's not happening this year. Dig some more Dan.....

There is this events page on the Alton Herald website:-
News and Sport | Alton Herald
Its not listed.
Also found this page on the alton Council Website:-
Events - Alton Town Council
The mention the September car show but when you click on it, a date hasn't been set yet.

I will email the organiser as I have contact details from previous years.

Last edited:
Perhaps they've told everyone but us to stop the Yankee invasion.....:usa2:.

Seriously though, it would be a shame to loose this one, nice run through the Meon Valley plus what's been said before.

hi
i just checked for you as i live here in alton its on the 26th sept contact emily-jane messenger 01420 83986 i will be there on the day with the rv i brought last year it's where i met all the nice people from the renegades sadly since then my wife passed away july 22nd so i will be on my own i will also bring for those who are interested my classic camper van a bedford cf advantura 1977 ok so it's not a yank but it's still interesting enough
pete

Sorry to hear of your loss, judging by your user name, you'r into bikes as well as 4 wheel stuff. Old Brits or classic Jap? Not yank is OK with us, just bring what you want. Living in Alton means that you could probably walk home in between driving vehicles and show the whole lot in one go!

alton show again!

hi all
i gave the wrong info the other day contact name should be alan wooler at the farnham herald office 01252 725224 or email alan.wooler@tindlenews.co.uk sorry for the wrong info earlier as i got it off the web site and they put the wrong no on it hey ho all should be good now there is no limit on nos but you need to register for entry by friday this week as entries close on friday
pete

Entry form attached, this will get your name into the booklet thats available on the day. I will bring along some copies to club night tonight. Need them completed tonight so I will get them off to the organisers tonight.
View attachment Motoring Event Diary 2015 copy.pdf

If you are no fussed about being in the book then I just need to know numbers so they have an idea of space to reserve. :)

S'pose I'd better go now I've bigged it up so much!

So please put me on the list, not bothered about being in the book.

Okay Chris, I will let them know you are coming. :)

IMAG1374.jpg
My pass or Alton has arrived :)

I guess many others will be receiving theirs in the post today that was sent off from your entries on club night.

Chris, I have one for you here too as I didn't put your address on the entry.

Meeting in wickham square to leave at 8.15am

Not long now. This Saturday coming. Meeting Wickham square to leave at 8.15am.

e4b6299d07d086891cd97ee59101aead.jpg

Spotted a 2nd gen trans-am at Alton.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back