Alton Herald Classic Car Show

yeh southampton road

Well another fantastic turnout of members and cars and luckily the weather was kind to us. A huge Congratulations to Malc for winning best American. A total surprise for him but well deserved in my opinion.

...and pink was the closest to red :lol:

Only kidding Malc, it is well deserved.

:eek:fftopic: I'm sorry I did not make it to this as I had to have a new exhaust fitted to the van as the old one gave up the will to live any longer Friday night on my way home :sad: So had to go cap in hand to my boss/Dad for a loan to get it sorted out... So it now has a nice shiny stainless steel magnaflow system done by the fellows up at profusion customs near Heathrow...Was not the cheapest option but was the quickest and they are a good bunch as it was not booked in ( I would go there again if I ever need another exhaust for one of my other cars)...Sounds sooo good through the A3 tunnel :thumbup:

Anyways back to the topic...
Glad it was a good day for ya all and a good turn out... My wife and her friends walked past and said there were a lot of nice cars and a very nice looking red trans am (we all know who's that was then LOL) A few Astro's and some of the older brittish cars as well so sound as if it was a good mix.....Hears to the next one OH and well done to Malc for the prize :first: see ya all soon :yo:

well done malc much deserved nice one mate

Back