All time favorite movies.

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Whats your all time great movies? What gives you memories of your childhood when you watch it again.....

Personally, I saw Smokey and the Bandit the other day.

Watched all 3 within days of each other. towards the end of the 3rd one, they have the 3rd gen Firebird in it. That was great to see, sometimes I wish I kept my 3rd Gen, maybe one day i will get another.

The best series would have to be Knight Rider.

Its gotta be Easy Rider, saw it so many times that I have lost count, and Smokey and the Bandit, thats only cause when Kev was younger he used to come and stay with us at the weekend and we would have to watch it again and again and again ....................

Gotta be Top Gun for me! Maybe its just the aircraft thing, but I do enjoy the film!

it's gotta be for me smokey and the bandit , cannonballrun , convoy and gone in sixty seconds .

Blues Brothers (First one)
Cars
The wild bunch

Best TV.....Any Gerry Anderson, XL5, supercar, stingray etc.......

bullitt , the italian job ( first one ) the fast and the furious ( all ) christine , two lane black top ,

best tv , knight rider , dukes of hazzard , the A-team

has anyone seen the new film out . drive angry ?????? is it any good meant to be full of american muscle

Last edited by a moderator:
I quite like the Milky way advert, trouble is once it comes on I am singing it for the rest of the day Red car and the blue car had a race ..... nooooooooo !!!!!

The trailer for Drive Angry, looks pretty good.

[video=youtube;FIoXlAHXjyI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIoXlAHXjyI[/video]

Oh my, saw the above trailor, what a combination, nice cars and my all time favourite actor Nicholas Cage. Who fancies a cinema trip ???????????????

Oh my, saw the above trailor, what a combination, nice cars and my all time favourite actor Nicholas Cage. Who fancies a cinema trip ???????????????:clap:

Is there an echo in here? lol

Yeah cinema trip sounds good.

Yay i saw 'Drive Angry' advertised weeks ago and really want to see it. When we going to the movies????

yeh cinema trip sounds cool

hmm, well unfortunately not showing at Port Solent
and late showings only at Vue Gunwharf probably only till next Wednesday.....

One of favourite films is The Assassin starring Gabriel Byrne and Bridget Fonda

Starsky & Hutch (2004 movie) ....the famous " "tomaidow" " red Gran Torino with a white stripe ... Right On!

And Yeah! ... I come to the flicks.

Back