Added an Arcade Section.

He'll regret it when I beat all his scores ;) Only kiddin'. I thought I'd done well on the ABC game.. turns out the final score wasn't as good as the score during the game!

dan. every time i finish a game i get a u can't axcess this page message ????????

dan. every time i finish a game i get a u can't axcess this page message ????????
Is that on all games?
Almost home, in the taxi coming back from the airport at the mo. If i get time tonight i will take a look

Every time i play a game the score doesn't come up. This could be 1 of 2 things i reckon. 1) The settings need readjusting or 2) i am just generally that crap at all games!!!!!!

Every time i play a game the score doesn't come up. This could be 1 of 2 things i reckon. 1) The settings need readjusting or 2) i am just generally that crap at all games!!!!!!

Its more like the 1st option there.
Some games have been adjusted to work with the forum, however some games seem to be faulty and not fully working. I amd trying out some of the games and deleting the rubbish ones or the ones the dont hold the score.
If you come accrss a rubbish one that should be deleted, just let me know the name of it and it will be done. :)

Ooohhh, Laceytree mentioned bejeweled blitz, could we have some sort of similar version on here please? :D

and blubble or whatever it is doesn't add up the scores

and i was the only one to have played this so i knew i had to be the champion and it still came up with nuffink :(

VW Camper (i can't call you that whats your real name????) Lucky stars is very similar to bejewelled Blitz however not as good so try and give it a go and knock Mummy Jan off the No 1 spot. Be warned though as she is tough cookie to beat on this game!!!!

I'll keep trying them when i get 5 minutes and see what happens. As long as you all don't think i am a right dill when it comes to these games!!!

I'll keep trying them when i get 5 minutes and see what happens. As long as you all don't think i am a right dill when it comes to these games!!!
Of course not, I know there are bugs in some of these games.

Positively fuming! I exceeded the score, game over as no more moves, final score of 0 :(
Positively fuming.:lol: I've heard that somewhere before.
What game was it, Lucky Stars?

EDIT: I have just tried Lucky Stars, and I can see its not recording the score. Bare with me while I'll look into that.

Woo, regained my champion title on the bunny nightmare game.

Oh and I can't comment on any of my scores. Is there a reason for that? :(

Yep thats the problem i am having with that Lucky Stars too.

Yep thats the problem i am having with that Lucky Stars too.

I had a little play with the instlal of the game, and tried it, and it took my score. So hopefully it should be okay now.
I popered down my lappa for the night and remember I hadn't let anyone know it may be fixed. So just popped back on to say that.

Anyway, off I shall go now.

Back