A new vehicle has been created in the garage!

Nice colour.

Good to see it back :) it's changed a little but I still love it!

Thanks for looking,yes Pauls old Camaro run in now At 900 miles,I know it has changed a bit from when you all remember it but we all do that to our cars at some stage,Paul said he was pleased it had gone to a good home when I bought it.I also got rear ended on a round about last December in Bishops Waltham so all that is sprayed up and finished now.Hope to do Chichester Sunday,

hi Roy, I saw you at the Canamania car show in Winborne. I was going to say hi, but you were chatting to someone else at the time. I got a few photos while i was there.
Canamania 2013
transamdan-albums-canamania-2013-picture27581-237.jpg

transamdan-albums-canamania-2013-picture27580-238.jpg

transamdan-albums-canamania-2013-picture27579-239.jpg

I'm not sure how many people are going to Chichester tomorrow. I thought it would be best to email people as its was very short notice. I will have to keep a better eye on local events in future. Matt spotted this one as he works in Chichester.

Hi Dan thank you for the Email about the show,nice Quality pictures you took of my Camaro thanks,is it okay to use them in my garage,We got to Canamania Winborne a little late that day so a lot had gone but it was enjoyable and a good run,looking foreword to hooking up with you at some stage.

Feel free to use the photos as you wish. Found another too at the Chill Out Car Show by the Victory Wheelers.

067.JPG

Keep the 20th October free in your diary for the Renegades Season Closer 2013.

Canamania was a good show, started out a little damp, but turned out to be a cracking day. With a little write up here:- Canamania 2013
I'm sure we will catch up soon.

Back