A new vehicle has been created in the garage!

willadams16

Thanks! Your not by any chance the person who lives down Brooklands Road in Bedhampton are you? I drive past a house where 2 Camaro's used to be parked along with some motorbikes and keep meaning to go and say hi!

Not me, sounds like a good place to go past though! I live in Cowplain but my Camaro and bike are normally outside and Dan's TransAm is on the drive :)

You forgot to say camaro's broken at the mo waiting to be repaired lol

Not me, sounds like a good place to go past though! I live in Cowplain but my Camaro and bike are normally outside and Dan's TransAm is on the drive :)

Ahh right yep I remember you now me, you and Dan went on a cruise about a year ago. I had the red C4 corvette and we went up portsdown hill. Sold the corvette and this manual Mustang is my new toy :)

Yep, I remember that, found the photos too :)
So hows things with work? are you still in the same line of work. I recall you came down this way for training etc..
IMAG0467.jpg
IMAG0469.jpg

Yep, I remember that, found the photos too :)
So hows things with work? are you still in the same line of work. I recall you came down this way for training etc..
View attachment 23930
View attachment 23929

Ah cool yeah I still have the photos on my phone too. Yep I'm still in the Navy just decommissioned HMS Edinburgh and I'm moving to an office job for the navy up in the main base after summer leave so I'll be around a fair bit with the mustang. How's the Trans Am?

Yup that's super hot!! Nearly bought one last year before started on the hot rod! They look cracking!!

Back