A new vehicle has been created in the garage!

This thing might be coming home very soon!
It went for MOT today, which of course it passed. It also went for a good 30 odd mile test drive which only threw up one issue with the auto box kickdown. So I'm just waiting for that to be sorted then it's all finished.
I also taxed it (for free!) this evening. Not long now.

Exciting stuff, I bet you cant wait. A nice Christmas present to yourself. :becky:

Sadly not. The part I need for the kickdown is coming from the states so I think Xmas and new year will slow it down too much for that.
I guess the next nearest event would be the season opener in April, is it?

I'm going to try to keep driving it occasionally through winter though instead of putting it away so if there's anything else coming up...

There will be breakfast run on the 3rd Sunday of Jan, Feb and March.
Season opener will be April 17th, and the southsea cruise following that in the evening.
Wheels day is on Good Friday.
A few events to keep the car moving.

I'll see if I can get to one of the breakfast runs. I think Jan will be out but I don't see why I shouldn't be able to do Feb, I'll definitely have it sorted by then.

Believe it or not, I've had old cars ever since I've been able to drive but never taken a car to a show or car club meet or anything actually! It'll be good to get this thing out for something like that.

Back