4samuel Modified Show June 8th 2013

It hasn't been advertised if there is an entrance fee, but all the money is for charity so I can't see anyone saying no really.

just checked out they're facebook page . and they are deff saying a quid on there

Its not that I am saying "no" to an entry fee, I just want to make sure I have it before I get there! Hahaha ;)

I should be there in the morning so long as I dont wake up with a migraine. See ya guys on the hill!

At the end of Saturday I will have a sunburn on a sunburn ON A SUNBURN! Shall be interesting ;)

Last edited:
just checked out they're facebook page . and they are deff saying a quid on there

Good to see soo many cars out today, I think the Renegades made a big impact on the show, as we probably made about a 3rd of the show. Good to see so many on the road, we probably had more renegades vehicles here than we did at our season opener show.

Some photos:- 4samuel Modified Show 2013 : Page 1 from TransAmDan's albums

Also the chap in the Ferrari spinning around on the grass before he got told off.
[video=youtube;GO1x9rgEe6o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO1x9rgEe6o&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Great pics Dan, any more of them nice young girls around my 69? Good turnout by the Renegades today, probably made the show - Lots of people asking questions about American cars and some of them seemed to know what they were talking about!

any more of them nice young girls around my 69?

I've checked Darrens website, Darren Lines: Photography they are not on there yet, I presume that's the page they will appear on.
I only got 3 photos of the girls around your car.

There was a lot of people talking about cars, asking questions which is always nice to see and hear.

Article online:- Vroom, vroom! Gosport car display goes down a treat - News - Portsmouth News

Gosport car display goes down a treat
FOR a first charity event, Daniel and Vikki Osborn should be very proud of themselves.
The couple organised a modified car open day at Stokes Bay on Saturday – and were overwhelmed when hundreds of people turned up to support them.
The Osborns, from Spinnaker Close, Rowner, wanted to raise money for Blake Maternity Ward at Gosport War Memorial Hospital and Princess Anne Hospital in Southampton.
Nurses and doctors at both units fought to save their son, Samuel, who died at just two days old on June 29, 2011, from a diaphragmatic hernia.

Goodo, I will grab a copy in my lunch break :)

IMAG2267.jpg
IMAG2268.jpg
A couple of photos of the 'The News' news paper.
The renegades has a splendid turnout. I guess we have more on the road this time of year as they can get road worthy in the summer months. I believe there was 22 cars from our club. We mad up between a 1/3 and 1/2 of the show. Over ?500 was raised that day.

Nice one!!! :D just a shame I had to work and couldn't join in with you guys....I'll be there next year for sure!

Got on it, Mark! THanks for posting these up and sharing Dan. Just hope my Steve got my text to pick up a copy on his way home! Ha!

Was so excited by this show. The council made the Marshalls turn away a load of people after a certain time, so it would have been much bigger if we didnt turn so many down (it sounded like we turned a lot away). Next year they are planning trophies and prizes. More rides, too! Will be a mix of it all, it sounds like. Might take place at a different venue, but we shall see. I have been invited over on the forum, so we shall see...no?

A special THANK YOU to the Renegades who made it, and thanks to those who couldnt make it but still supported the event. This was a good one, I think. It was its first year, first running, so really....next year should be far more interesting ;)

And hey! Since I have this flag here, should I go ahead, mark it up and make a bag? :p

yup I have bag for it in back of bee

Video made from the 4Samuel Show
[video=youtube;0MrN2qyYE3k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0MrN2qyYE3k[/video]
Mainly a slide show.

Back