4samuel Modified Show June 8th 2013

sarah

Club Photographer
I know quite a few of us are attending this amazing event but it wasn't on the forum and thought it would be great to generate even more interest.....

" In loving memory of our son samuel we have decided to do a event to thank the fantastic team at princess annes southampton and blake ward war memorial hospital gosport we will collect charity for them. This our first event and hopefully not our last so bring freinds family etc share invite and bring and show of your cars and bikes or quite simply come and enjoy yourself for a good cause and lets make this a good event more information will follow soon watch this page. peppa pig and george will be in attendence from 12 untill 12.30 and for the big kids we got star wars characters from 12.45 untill 1.15 (thanks to http://www.facebook.com/KidsPartyMascots) . we have a confirmed booking of a burger van for the day. sweet stall shall also be available . we have bouncy castles slides etc for the day ( thanks to http://www.facebook.com/chardanelle.inflatables?group_id=357718061000794). yummy cup cakes will also be available (thanks to http://www.facebook.com/sara.pollard.16) more and more is being booked keep checking for info Vikki Osborn is fundraising for Southampton Hospital Charity "

It's 0900 to 1600 and would be great to a big turn out from the Renegades!!

Please excususe my ignorance, but where is it?

It is at Stokes Bay, Gosport.

Planning to be at this. Let me know if they need any help with anything.

we are doing this as we feel we want to support Princess Anne Hospital for all they have done for us. Maybe we can arrange a cruise down there and we can meet you en-route.

we will be there as well, with both the cars, such a worthy cause, both hospitals have very special meanings for me, Kaan was born at princess anne and daniel was born in blakes xx

Meeting up at Micks Burger van on the hill, to leave there at 9.30am, to convoy down to Stokes Bay. More will be tagging on along the way. :)

EDIT: spelt Hill wrong. doh!,

Last edited:
Thanks Neo, sorted.

The show was going to be starting at 9am, I explained we have a convoy going down there and should arrive just before 10am, they have now moved their opening time to 10am, to give people more time to park up before the public enter.

Last edited:
We will be in the layby just before Bay House school if anyone else wants to meet with us there

Its still up in the air if I can make it, but working on it as if I am. Will know by Friday if I will me meetin' all y'all up on the hill.

Got post code for easiest place for me to meet , don't know yet if i can make it but if i can then i will pop along , looking farward to brands on sunday and just realised that my ticket covers me for sat and sun..

Looks like I will be meetin' all y'all up on the hill so long as I feel well enough tomorrow. If I dont meet ya guys up on the hill, I wont be able to make it (health is threatening again)....but so far it looks like I WILL be there :)

Is there an entry fee? Don't think I saw one mentioned?

ive been told its 1 pound

Back