2000 Chevrolette Corvette C5 4.7 V8 LS1 For Sale

RSS_Auto_Poster

15287tcac

Chevrolet Corvette C5 5.7 V8 LSI Targa <br />
<br />
We are pleased to offer this superb example of the C5 Corvette. Superbly finished in gleaming red with high gloss piano black targa roof all completed with chrome and black inserts. Making for a stunning and very attractive American muscle sports coupe.<br />
<br />
The interior has been completed with red and black leather seats to black dash surround with red carpets and black piping, the seats have Corvette embossed along with the centre consul pad.<br />
<br />
The corvette comes with Electric leather heated seats - On board computer - Climate control - Air conditioning - Electric windows - Air bags - Head up display - Cruise Control - Sports exhaust - Rohana RF Series alloy wheels - Alpine stereo with sub to mention a few.<br />
<br />
The corvette is one of the nicest examples on offer today, the owner was a fanatic and carried out masses of work to this now superb and stunning Corvette. This included a body full respray along with undersea and tackling any faults that were found. The interior received a full re trim of leather along with new carpets and rubbers etc where they found them to be tired. Many other parts and work has been carried out to bring the corvette to show condition.<br />
<br />
I was so surprised when i drove the corvette, this car is 2000 And i am amazed how advanced the American muscle car is for the year, the drive is superb firm comfortable and a lovely place to be. Excellent suspension set up and coupled to a lovely chassis. The engine has plenty of power and torque with a smooth changing gear box.. This car performance superbly when you want to play, such a fun car that will only keep you smiling.<br />
<br />
Part exchange and finance available.<br />
<br />
Viewing recommended.<br />
<br />
Please contact the office on :01666 504505 for any further details.<br />

Date written: 29-Mar-2019

Price: <td><strong>£21895 As stated

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 15287

Back