1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme For Sale

RSS_Auto_Poster

16837.uk

1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme for sale. 2-door pillarless hardtop in Saturn Gold.<br />
New to a Mr Corley in San Luis Obispo, California, this Oldsmobile stayed within the family until 2014. <br />
The car then passed to another Californian who moved with the car to Texas in 2016.<br />
It passed to a Texas classic car dealer in 2018 from whom I bought the car and from where it was imported earlier this year.<br />
The car is registered to me and the V5C is in my name.<br />
This Cutlass is very solid and straight and drives very well. It has been re-painted in the past and the lacquer is now peeling from the top body surfaces. There is very slight corrosion around the rear window which could do with being properly sealed and there are minor rust spots at the rear of all wheel arches.<br />
The car has covered 118,500 miles. The engine is the original Oldsmobile Rocket 350 V8 backed with a TH350 auto transmission. Electronic ignition is fitted and the twin MagnaFlow exhaust system sounds great. I"ve fitted re-furbished Olds Super Stock wheels with white band radial tyres. The spare is a steel with a brand new tyre and the jack is with the car.<br />
The interior is in black with bench front seat with central armrest and is in great condition having been refreshed with new seat covers, carpets, door panels and headliner. The dash pad is in excellent condition, the cover just protecting it.<br />
Everything on the car is working, the doors shut well, both lock with the key and all windows wind up and down smoothly.<br />
The car has power steering but manual brakes which pull up well.<br />
Paperwork includes the original Oldsmobile handbook, lots of receipts for work carried out and also the Protect-O-Plate. The car is tax and MoT exempt.<br />
I"m only putting the car up for sale as I"ve really now got too many cars and not the space to garage them all or the time to devote to all of them.<br />
What needs doing to the car? Nothing at all right away if you just want to drive and enjoy it but improvements to the paint, the engine bay and the rear window would surely add real value to the car.<br />
It"s something a bit different but don"t be put off wondering about parts availability - Original Parts Group in the States have a huge catalogue of parts available for Cutlass models with virtually everything readily available.<br />
Please call me if you"d like any further information on the car and I"ve got plenty more photos which I can send too.  <br />

Date written: 08-Sep-2019

Price: <td><strong>£9995 As stated

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 16837

Back