1969 Dodge Coronet 500ci 530hp For Sale

RSS_Auto_Poster

15831tcac

For sale my 1969 Dodge Coronet 440. Not a Superbee. Strip can be removed easily if you want. Manual brakes, manual steering and no AC car.<br />
<br />
I bought this 3 years ago now and have spent hundreds of hours working on it and thousands of ponds on parts and complete new drivetrain. <br />
<br />
I have had a new bespoke crate engine fitted from the states. All the videos of this build can be found here. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGYzHn6Uig3Mzkh6qpF-c5P-u3sssosoh<br />
<br />
As you can imagine this engine cost . Brief specs are Stroked to 500cu in .30 thou over, Ally trick flow heads, Comp Cams 292 Fast Street roller tappet camshaft, 1.6 ratio rockers, K and B Pistons, Hooker ceramic headers, 3000 stall TCi converter, 850 CFM carb, Arp bolts throughout. billet serpentine belt kit. The list is endless. Dyno print out at 530hp.<br />
<br />
Fully rebuilt 727 torqueflight trans. Built by the Nutty Professor Transmissions. All new billet parts, uprated everything including bolt in sprag. Good for about 600hp. Full pictured detailed build supplied.<br />
Full 3 inch custom made stainless exhaust by Phoenix exhausts in Cullompton<br />
<br />
New B&M star shifter and Lokar cables.<br />
Rebuilt rear 8 3/4 suregrip limited slip diff. 3.91 gears. 389 casing.<br />
<br />
There is too much to list, but here are just a few. All new ball joints fitted. All new brake lines, shoes, cables, cylinders. New steel fuel line and tank. New shocks. All new front suspension bushes.<br />
I could go on and on about all the new parts.<br />
<br />
This car is not a nice comfortable lazy big block cruising yank. If that"s what you want, this car is not for you. This car is loud inside and out. Its harsh and aggressive and just wants to be driven hard. It"s gears means its quite high revving on a dual carriage way. This car is built to race down the 1/4 mile. Comforts like PAS, AC and power brakes are not present.<br />
<br />
There are still things that need doing, like the ratchet on the park brake doesn"t work. (Just use P in the trans) The paint is v good, but not mint show condition and could do with a touch up here and there. The heater controls don"t work. If this car was mint it would be 50k upwards. Its not. <br />
<br />
After 20 years with yanks, I have decided to go another direction with my classic cars. Please don"t offer me a swap. I don"t want anything else at the moment. Just want the cash. I will be selling this at way below what it owes me.<br />
Happy to organise shipping from Devon to a port of your choice for overseas buyers.<br />
<br />
Please no dreamers or messers. Cash on collection from Mid Devon<br />
I will not respond to low ball offers or swaps.<br />
<br />

Date written: 27-May-2019

Price: <td><strong>£29995 As stated

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 15831

Still up for sale. It does look very nice.

I have decided that whilst I love older cars, I couldn’t live with one even as a weekend warrior.
I like my modern conveniences too much.

Back