1965 Ford Thunderbird hardtop For Sale

RSS_Auto_Poster

16761.uk

Original California car imported from LA last year. very original runs and drives but needs a good tune up. Lots of new parts including all brakes, front suspension ball joints and shocks, water pump and hoses, alloy 3 core radiator, full exhaust, windscreen and seal, rear screen seal and new door seals, new headlining (not fitted) and lots of spares. It is currently running and driving but needs the interior put back in and the front seats need new covers and foam. I had the roof painted whilst the glass was out but the rest of the paint is original with a few small dents and scratches. The only rust is under the battery tray where the battery has leaked in the past. I have had the fuel tank out and cleaned it and under the tank was still perfect shiney steel. I have treated the whole underside to prevent it rusting, but it wants waxoyl spraying inside all the panels (I would do this after painting) An excellent project that is fully UK registered mot and tax exempt. You could drive as is but it would look superb once resprayed. It is an original triple black car with a 390 big block motor. Some history from when it was in the US and lots of bills since it has been over here.<br />

Date written: 01-Sep-2019

Price: <td><strong>£7995 Or near offer

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 16761

Back