1965 Dodge Dart 360 V8,Real Sleeper Muscle Mopar,Ex Drag Car For Sale

RSS_Auto_Poster

16506.uk

Fresh import that is all UK registered 1965 Dodge Dart That was used for the road and drag strip. It is running 360 small block (5900cc) with racing cam, 4 barrel carburettor, Headers (that give it a real mean growl). Some of the specs that I was told are, racing cam - Hughes engines, Solid lifters, duration 276/284, Compression is 10.5 to 1, Transmission is a 904, Possi rear end, Gears are in the range of 286-294, Split brakes with button control to hold the front while rear spins up, 12.50 seconds for the 1/4 mile, 160 mph (but I am not brave or stupid enough to test this out). This Dart has been parked up for the last few years in the states and recently been brought back to life and is in generally good solid condition ( restored about 15 years ago) but could do with a little spruce up and final recommissioning as all classic cars do. Having said that it drives and runs great, sounds fantastic and very easy to drive on the street but if you want to put your foot down it has some real get up and go. <br />
Come and have a look to see what a cool honest car this is.<br />
This Dodge Dart is 54 years young so it is not a new car. It is in good used condition and a great investment as these 60s cars are on the rise. <br />
You could not buy this car in America and import it back here for the price I am asking with what the exchange rate is <br />
<br />
Classic cars are like money in the bank at the moment if you look after them they are going up in value every year. <br />
<br />
If you need to know anything please give me a call on the details below (Mark).<br />
<br />
We can also help with transportation and shipping throughout the UK and Worldwide<br />

Date written: 05-Aug-2019

Price: <td><strong>£12995 As stated

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 16506

Back