1958 Cadillac Series Sixty Two Hardtop Coupe<br />
365 V8<br />
Hydramatic Transmission<br />
Power Steering<br />
Power Brakes<br />
<br />
Very usable driver quality classic fifites fins and chrome Cadillac coupe<br />
<br />
Recent driver quality paintwork has a very good shine with a few blemishes up close, its better than your average American blow over with a few areas that could be wet sanded to get a better finish but perfectly usable as is.<br />
Chrome is a mix of original and redone, the door handles and rear light surrounds show some age but are easily sorted<br />
<br />
Tidy interior, the seat backs and door panels are original, the seat faces and headliner have been re done.<br />
All the guages work, even the the clock and the antenna work<br />
<br />
The car starts first time and runs very well, drives well through the gears. A dual circuit master cylinder and booster gives the brakes a nice reassuring feel and the car pulls up well. The car sits on a set of white band bias ply tyres, at the full asking price i would replace these with a new set of radial whitebands.<br />
<br />
A great car to just jump in and use now and improve over winter, excellent value, you"d struggle to import an up together usable 58 Caddy Coupe for the the asking price with the current dollar rate and shipping and taxes<br />
<br />
Detailed video and photos available<br />
<br />
Offered at just 26,995<br />
<br />
Message or call Andy for more info<br />
<br />
Delivery possible for a fee after cleared payment<br />
<br />
I"m a retired haulage contractor with a passion for American cars from the late 40s to the early 70s, mostly General Motors vehicles especially Cadillacs.<br />
I buy cars i like and enjoy and improve them until they sell, a revolving collection<br />
I pride myself on my honest descriptions, i always provide detailed photos and walkaround videos, i dont sugar coat cars, i point out the bad as well as the good.<br />
<br />
Message or call Andy if you re interested in the car or if you have 40s 50s 60s GM Coupe or Convertible for sale, especially Cadillacs or 50s 60s American pickups<br />

Date written: 31-Aug-2019

Price: <td><strong>£26995 As stated

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 16760

Back