1949 CADILLAC SERIES 62 SEDAN 331 V8 AUTO For Sale

RSS_Auto_Poster

16568.uk

1949 Cadillac Series 62 Sedan<br />
331 OHV V8<br />
Hydramatic transmission<br />
<br />
A good runnning and driving old girl now 70 years old needing some cosmetic restoration<br />
<br />
331ci V8 starts right up and runs sweet as a nut, it runs cool and still having its original 2 barrel carb returns good gas milage.<br />
The auto box changes well, a bit lazy liking to get in top early like all old Cadillacs but selects all gears and cruises happily at 65 all day.<br />
The brakes pull up well with no dramas, the park brake works.<br />
All the guages work, the speedometer works, even the original radio works<br />
Has all its rare Sombrero hubcaps in nice shape and a set of wide whites<br />
<br />
Inside is an older grey cloth retrim which presents well and is perfectly usable as is but does show some minor wear from age<br />
<br />
I sold this car 18 months ago for more money than this, it has deteriorated a little cosmetically since due to being stored outside, the photos above do flatter it a little but detailed pics are available<br />
The paintwork looks great from 10 feet but does have a few scabs and blemishes up close, however the car is generally solid with good floors, sills and body mounts but does require some paint and body if you wanted it perfect.<br />
The original chrome is generally good but again could be improved<br />
<br />
Lots of bills and history with the car<br />
<br />
This is a good entry level vintage Cadillac you could use now and improve over the winter<br />
Restore or use as is<br />
Would make a good wedding car<br />
<br />
I drove the car home today 9/8 from Wiltshire to Buckinghamshire, around 80 miles with absolutely no issues<br />
<br />
Message for detailed video and pics<br />
<br />
Offered at just 12,950<br />
<br />
Message or call Andy for more info<br />
<br />
Delivery possible for a fee after cleared payment<br />
<br />
I"m a retired haulage contractor with a passion for American cars from the late 40s to the early 70s, mostly General Motors vehicles especially Cadillacs.<br />
I buy cars i like and enjoy and improve them until they sell<br />
I pride myself on my honest descriptions, i always provide detailed photos and walkaround videos, i dont sugar coat cars, i point out the bad as well as the good.<br />
<br />
Message or call Andy if you re interested in the car or if you have 40s 50s 60s GM Coupe or Convertible for sale, especially Cadillacs or 50s 60s American pickup<br />
<br />
I always reply to genuine email enquiries, check your spam/junk inbox if you don"t get a response<br />
<br />
Andy O7836 3493S6<br />

Date written: 10-Aug-2019

Price: <td><strong>£12950 As stated

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 16568

Back