Xbox 360

funbus

Core Member
Hey guys am i the only sad git to have a 360 and not a PS3?????
:embarassed:

no i only have a wii

I'm V8 Darren on the 360, but to be fair I'm pretty much only playing Forza :lol:

I Have X box 360 And play mainly COD or MW3 (Helps me destress After work lol) But have recently got 100% bad rep for Unsporting conduct (X Box users will know what I'm on about) WTF Its a war game people and for once I did dominate 40 odd kills(usally 10-15)and managed to get and use 3 support packages one after he other "EMP, UAV, Stealth Bomber and they give me bad rep :( Haven't played much since then as I have lost a bit of interest in it at the moment if you want to add me to your friends list on X Box My Player tag Is AstroDriver4.3v6

My son plays Forza a lot as he has X box as well

Xbox 360 , Wii, im a PC man i don't play Consoles much tha suck i need to get the new Forza tho i play Battlefield 3 and ruinsofwar.com an mmorpg dont play my server no more don't have to time to make stuff so i stopped being admin

Xbox 360 , Wii, im a PC man i don't play Consoles much tha suck i need to get the new Forza tho i play Battlefield 3 and ruinsofwar.com an mmorpg dont play my server no more don't have to time to make stuff so i stopped being admin
oh, no more server stuff, First its a hobby then it becomes a chore, eating up your spare time. Its nice to release the time and enjoy other things.

oh, no more server stuff, First its a hobby then it becomes a chore, eating up your spare time. Its nice to release the time and enjoy other things.

like a blast in the bat lol

My id drmason69

Back