Wreckfest

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Brought this many months ago on pre-release. It was released on 26th Aug
Completed many career levels already. Its a racing game and smashing game. The detail of collisions is great. Unusual to see damage on a car in a game. These cars crumple, great for road rage. Really enjoying it.

Still playing this from time to time. There is a trophy reward system. gained most of them now. just 3 more to complete and will be rewarded the final completion trophy, which will be the first game I have ever completed.

I need to win 20 online races. I have won around 5 now. This may take 100 more races as the online races are pretty hard, you could start at the front, but on the first corner you could be spun round, its a bit hit an miss is you get a clear run and gain a bit of distance, butif you mess up and get caught on a barrier you will be at the back.

I also need to reach level 50, I'm on level 47, just by playing it more you get rewarded points to move up through the levels.

I also need 50,000 credits, I'm at around 36,000 now, again just playing this and not spending it will get there.

Just aiming to win the 20 online races I should reach level 50, and have around 50,000 credits.

The final trophy is just to say you have completed all the other trophies.

Great game, its one you can just pic up and play for 10 mins, or you can play for hours. I haven't had much change with building the kitchen, which is now on pause as Sarah is making a wedding cake.

Completed the game just before Xmas, great to finally complete the game gaining every trophy possible. Been a bit of a trophy hunter :)

Back