Would it be much work

AmericanThunder

Super Moderator
At the top of the page you have the navigation that shows your location within the forum, example below.

solent suggestion.jpg

Would it be much work to get this visible at the bottom of each page too?

To be honest it shouldn't be much, tried it a few ways no luck yet, but i will get there :)

Last edited:
Clock's ticking Dan ;) hehe.

Good idea thought, especially with the longer threads.

I had another look at this yesterday. The mod is active, yet it's not displaying which is a pain, so I will keep on working on that one.

Cracked it, I did forget about this one, and came back to it with fresh eyes :eeek:. The 'bread crumb trail' should now appear just above the quick reply box as well as at the top.

Last edited:
Cracked it, I did forget about this one, and came back to it with fresh eyes :eeek:. The 'bread crumb trail' should no appear just about the quick reply box as well as at the top.

Nope, in fact it seems to have disappeared from the top of the page now too!

Oh no, may need further testing then...

breadcrumbs.jpg

I see it top and bottom here.

Its showing on mine :)

Capture.PNG

How odd, vanished on mine too. Yet no changes done in that area.
I will look into that.

Fixed it.
It disappearance was caused by an optimisation setting. Disabled this feature, and the lower breadcrumbs are back.

(Pro) Cache Templates in File System
This option specifies if you would like vB Optimise to cache Forum Templates in the file system.

By doing so, your forum will be able to take advantage of opcode caching for PHP files to further reduce the processing time required to display templates.

Do not enable this setting if you have modifications that modify templates on-the-fly, like [DBTech] Staff Only Hidden Posts as they will not work with this setting!

Yes. Will get that fixed in a mo :)

Back