Worthing Sunny Sunday 25th July 2021

Added to Calendar: 25-07-21

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Strange how this can go ahead and Petersfield can't??

Petersfield handles all the trade stands too and it gets pretty packed. Music festival and beer tent. I think they felt they would need to do soo much to comply, like ticket access in the town so only a certain amount of people could be there.
I agree with you Darren, weird how some events are exempt like footbal stadioums.
Glad Worthing is going ahead, its outside not too packed, if you wanted to keep a gap from people it is achievable.

Wonder what restriction styne will have if any???

Probably none, it's a public area, people are free to roam, one side dosn't even have a fence, so can't see how they can do any restrictions there.

Probably none, it's a public area, people are free to roam, one side dosn't even have a fence, so can't see how they can do any restrictions there.

surely same as peterfields???? not been to there event but done plenty of work in petersfield

We have a few guidelines for you:​

COVID UPDATE: The show may be subject to short notice cancellation depending on if the restrictions are lifted and the local authority approve our going ahead.

Please monitor our Facebook page for updates leading up to the show.

Please act responsibly in regard to covid 19, 2m spacing where possible, please consider wearing a mask especially in or around the vender’s stalls, some sanitiser will be on site at strategic points.

We aim to provide entertainment but dancing at the moment is not permitted

Vehicles will be spaced out at 2 metres across the centre of the field; we reserve the right to eject vehicles not following our marshals’ instructions.

We’re doing our best to bring you a show this year, please help us by acting responsibly we don’t want to give the council or police a reason to shut us down. Many thanks Sunny Sunday Team

Access to Steyne Gardens can be obtained between the hours of 8am and 11am on 25th July 2021

Vehicles should leave the site by 5pm.

Please print one copy of your show number to be displayed clearly in the front screen of your vehicle which will help the marshals to authorise access into Steyne Gardens with a minimum of delay. PLEASE NOTE: Numbers for 2021 have changed, numbers must match the vehicle they are attached to i.e. no previous years numbers re used, this is for covid reasons

Please note: From 2017 Vehicles not displaying a show number will be refused entry until 11am, when, IF space allows, they MAY be allowed to join the show field. (Like we used to do, this makes things fair for those that take the time to pre enter)

NO vehicle movement on site unless supervised by one of the marshals, this is for your safety as well as the publics; we don’t want any injuries to vehicles, pets or humans.

Please do not damage the Steyne in any way, especially by driving poorly. All damages must be paid for and it’s not cheap! Persons found damaging the site will be held liable and ejected without prejudice.

Please put ALL litter in the bins provided, the site has to be clear before we can leave, your help would be appreciated.

First aid will be provided by the St Johns ambulance team who can usually be found by the pier.

Toilets are available to the south towards the pier and to the north in the multi storey car park.

If you see any hints of smoke or fire, please report it to one of the marshals immediately so we can deal with it safely.

Various refreshments are available around the site from coffee to hog roast

Most importantly enjoy the day if you need us for anything just look for the tired faces in Hi Viz jackets.

Finally, here’s the small print;
Sunny Sunday Revival reserves the right to refuse any applicant permission to enter Steyne Gardens or cancel the event at its absolute discretion and without payment of compensation to applicants and their passengers. However in the event of having to cancel the event, we will endeavour to advise applicants prior to the date of the event. This will be by email and via the face book page.

Attendance is at the vehicle owners own risk and ‘Sunny Sunday Revival’ accept no responsibility for loss, injury or damage to vehicles and third parties howsoever caused.

We will join you on way are you coming a27 as usual
I'm unable to make the cruise to Worthing now. Just trying to find out who else is going/willing to lead. I did create an event on facebook for the cruise and only 1 person said they are going. I know one other person that is going that hasn't mentioned on here or on facebook, so there could be many more going that havn't said. :rolleyes:
Mick Moore is going, but would be more comfortable following someone else to Worthing.

Getting people to go agree to go any further than Port Solent or Hayling Island is getting increasingly difficult. Hopefully, I can get to more events when I finally have something decent back on the road. You‘ll have to give me a head start though, the Firebus may have difficulty keeping up with the TransAm or Mick’s Mustang, 🙄

Did anybody go? Can you post you pics for those that didn't 👍👍

Back