Wheeler Dealer chap winds me up

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Just flicking through the channels and Mike is showing Ed the TVR he has just got. They say its a bargain at £8k, and there must be something wrong with it, they discover rust on the tubular frame, really rotten. Mike says get it up in the air and spray it with paint. lol, spray the problem with paint!?!?! what sort of a tool is he, hide the problem and shift the car, what a dodgy guy. They had to change the whole tubular frame in the end.

Another episode they done a range rover, completely changed the front end to make it look like a newer model. sold it to a lady and told her all the front end is original. humm would that be a lie...

I don't know why I stop to watch it when I'm channel flicking, he winds me up. Boasting about how much he just made out of someone, if that person watches the program, they gonna feel pretty down about it.

Does he wind anyone else up? I know he has a lot of followers and many people like him.

Just flicking through the channels and Mike is showing Ed the TVR he has just got. They say its a bargain at £8k, and there must be something wrong with it, they discover rust on the tubular frame, really rotten. Mike says get it up in the air and spray it with paint. lol, spray the problem with paint!?!?! what sort of a tool is he, hide the problem and shift the car, what a dodgy guy. They had to change the whole tubular frame in the end.

Another episode they done a range rover, completely changed the front end to make it look like a newer model. sold it to a lady and told her all the front end is original. humm would that be a lie...

I don't know why I stop to watch it when I'm channel flicking, he winds me up. Boasting about how much he just made out of someone, if that person watches the program, they gonna feel pretty down about it.

Does he wind anyone else up? I know he has a lot of followers and many people like him.

i have watched a few episodes not bad if you need to know about getting to fix something awkward or money saving tips but I know what you mean brewer is a typical wide boy and Ed seems to be wizard but they never show the amount of time and extra help he needs to do a makeover . I saw an episode where brewer bought a 57 chevy in the states for a steal and 5 mins down the road the air cleaner caught fire and burned the hood right thru the paint !! summary justice no ??

look closely most of what they do is a bodge up. better off getting a car from Arthur Daily