What's your favourite show or cruise?

Lol ๐Ÿ˜. Ah yeah, I remember them driving on it on Top Gear actually, but I didn't know what it was called or exactly where it was haha.
Is anyone allowed to drive onto the sands? I mean the public?

Its also where they did the first land speed records. The Race of Gentlemen in the US is a similar retro hot rod race and there is also a similar one in Normandy, literally directly across in the ferry from Portsmouth, Now there's an idea for a cruise....

Cruise now there's a pun. Lol

For me the rugby club shows and then the fort on hill was good days out . Have always liked the cruise i was goin to those before shows
used to like the lil bit of naughtiness in ole pompey . Now to tame and quiet and full of 2 door mustdeos picked up day before from hendys

Yeah, I had forgotten about the shows up at Fort Nelson on Portsdown Hill actually. They were really good, it's an interesting venue.
And funny enough I have been watching a few Southsea Cruises on YouTube recently. I bet the turnout will be good at the first one we are allowed to do after lockdown ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

Yeah they were the fun days down old portsmouth. Used to enjoy a bit of tyre smoke there. The trouble is the residents in the new flats keep calling the police and then we get threatened by the police to stop the cruise. With all the video evidence online the police know who it is anyway.

Fort Nelson was a good venue. We had to pay insurance for that one, which is why we had to charge a few quid on the gate. They rearrange an area in the fort which made less room for the cars, so we out grew that venue.

Looking forward to getting out in the car again. Its tucked under a cover in the heated garage with its trickle charger, ready to go.

Yea there was a few yanks out and about when i was out with vin yesterday

Yeah, unusual ones too Matt. I must get out, give the car some excercise. May pop up the hill one evening this week.

I need a new battery for the 69 Mustang, any brand names recomended?

I don't want to see duracell or eveready etc!!!

Got a set of jump lead here in Wales Chris lol

I need a new battery for the 69 Mustang, any brand names recomended?

I don't want to see duracell or eveready etc!!!
I put a Lucas in the Grand Prix a few months ago Chris. I got it from Pro Parts in Waterlooville and it wasn't too pricey for a good brand if I remember correctly.

Surprised you lot don't set up a club discount with pro parts ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I accidently posted the battery query on this thread instead of where it is now. Please put further responses to the thread in the 'Items required' post.

As for shows, I also like the Petersfield festival shows, nice relaxed day.

Back