what tools for the garage brand do you like?

saleen 192

Core Member
Ok we all know the likes of snap on and mac even falcom tools , yes i have a few snap on but for me the price is out of this world you can buy 3 or even 4 tools the same for the price of one snap on tool life time garrentee well you have brought that tool 4 times in that price,

i have Snap On Falcom Teng even Drapper gone right of some of drapper stuff, US PRO i like at the moment for home use find them great they do a good range of tools as well take some abuse as well halford tools mainly there socket range seam to be good value with there garentee But no halfords local to me Seally tools not to bad but bit pricey,

so what tools do you lot like using???

Spanners are Silverline. The sockets are in like a mobile box by lazer line. Not really top notch stuff, but I can get by with it until I invest in other tools. I have some Sealy tools recommended by Darren.

I have a varied mix of brands including Draper, Silver line, Teng Tools, Torq and King Dick (.. that is actually a brand :LOL:). I only have a few Snap On items. I bought a nice little 3/8 socket set at a show many years ago made my US Pro Tools. That's still going strong.
Some of the Parkside branded tools from Lidl are reasonable for the money too actually, although probably not for a professional mechanic.

parkside 12v drill driver i like did have charger fail but nice drill the parkside soldering waiste of money failed after 1st used but didnt keep recipt doh, Brought a seally multi kit i use in garage not to bad, silverline and lazer i try and avoid if i can after buying crap,

us pro do find good

Last edited:
parkside 12v drill driver i like did have charger fail but nice drill the parkside soldering waiste of money failed after 1st used but didnt keep recipt doh, Brought a seally multi kit i use in garage not to bad, silverline and lazer i try and avoid if i can after buying crap,

us pro do find good
Thanks for the eBay US Pro Tools link. Some nice stuff at really good prices (y)

i must have every brand mentioned on this post and some home made stuff going to need a bigger toy box/garage soon.

likw you rancheo have lots of tools differant brands find us pro very good and have older tools not done to bad considering the abuse they get,

just dont tell the wie you are buying lol

Here you go A. T. Or if you sign up to Halford trade card you get a bit of discount. Some of there tools good but like you not paying 3 or 4 time the price like snap on charge I have found us pro really good.

Last edited:
Did you get any new tools then A.T ??

Back