Volunteers for photography project needed....

Did everyone enjoy having their professional photos taken?
Will be good to see how we all look.:eeek:

How many people did Mark visit? I know it was myself Chriscoupe and i think he went on to mummy Jans in the evening.

I think Mark was going to see Mercury Malc after me.

Yes he did. I saw the pics. Very good indeedy.

Mark mentioned something about getting together on Sunday for a 'Group shoot'. May have got it wrong but anyone got any details?

Pete, If you mean 'Pauls Place' on Sat morn, the Mustang Owners club are meeting just around the corner from Pauls at the 'Prince of Wales' Shirrel Heath from 11:00 onwards. All welcome, any yank, van, classic - Whatever. The Mustang owners may come in thier daiiy drives if the weather is too bad but hope to see some brave un's out there.

Me and Lorraine will be there.

Hi All,

Thanks so much for helping me out with your time and hospitality . I've had a couple of hectic days and have had to put the car in for some work to be done :( Hopefully get it back Sat arvo.

I'm still playing around with the images but I'll email them out to you all soon.

The weather isn't looking too good for this weekend, lot's of wind with a bit of rain on the side...... So not sure it's the sort of weather to get your shiny cars out, maybe wait n see...

Thanks again,

Speak soon

Mark

Pleasure to have been of service. Still not cleaned mine from last weekkend and taking it out tomorrow:scared:. They are for driving not polishing after all. It's just the numpties you have to watch out for :001_07:.

Hi all,

I'd just like to say thanks again for everyones time, support and help with my project. The project is completed and handed in now, which just leaves me a 4,000 word dissertation to do over x-mas :(

My style of shooting changed half way through but it worked for the best as I got very good feed back during the critique.

I'm off to France to spend x-mas with my Mum and the rest of family later today so I wish you all a very merry x-mas and will look forward to seeing you all in the new year, 2010!!!!

Mark

Hope you have a nice holiday Mark, and have a great new year. Good luck with the dissertation, maybe a few drinks over xmas will help the words flow.

Hi Mark

Thanks for all the photo shoots i know reading some of the feedback on the forum the Renegades had a great time, dont be a stranger your a member now so we hope to see more of you in the New Year you know you are always welcome.

Wishing you and your family a Happy Christmas and a Great New Year from all The Solent Renegades.

Cheers Superb!

Back