Victory Wheelers Southcoast Internationals 17-19 June 2011

53catalina

Victory Wheelers
are pleased to announce that the
Southcoast Internationals 2011
will take place between
17 - 19th June 2011

The 34th Annual South Coast Internationals event, will be held in the parkland of the world famous National Motor Museum at Beaulieu. This will be a great weekend for all custom car, hot rod and American enthusiasts so why not come along. Access to the site will be from 2pm on Friday 17th June, and your your ticket includes weekend camping from Friday, and access to all the Beaulieu attractions.

As usual, there will be live music on Friday and Saturday night, and during the day on Sunday.

Tickets are available from Beaulieu on 01590 612888, or a form can be download shortly from the Victory Wheelers website.

SouthCoastInternationalsFlyer-Front.jpg

SouthCoastInternationalsFlyer-Reverse.jpg

Splendid, thanks for the info. I've added this to the events calendar.

I so want to go to this next year and i reckon a camp over is a must. I have missed it in previous years and everyone says how much fun they have. Perhaps a group of us can go along for the weekend. Whose up for a spot of camping????

i may be up for camping iv not yet bin to this show

It is good, I usually just go for 1 day, but would love to do the cruise part on the friday.

Then Darren that means you have no choice but to camp mate hehe!!!

It is good, I usually just go for 1 day, but would love to do the cruise part on the friday.

The Cruise is on Saturday, and if all goes to plan, it will be 'different' this year :wink:

Music for the Southcoast Internationals can now be confirmed as follows:

Friday night will feature "The Borderlines"

Saturday Night we are pleased to have Craig Jefferson with "My Way, A Tribute to Elvis"

followed by

Very Late Night Entertainment

2804d6d51b06c19e.jpg

Sunday will see The Ace Trio playing live in the Arena.

Book Early to Avoid disappointment

Victory Wheelers are pleased to announce that this year we will have catering units supplied by Derek Drinkwater from the Surrey Street Rodders.
These should include the Route 66 Diner and The Hot Rod Caf?.

I am sure you will all welcome this addition to the catering at this years show.

2804d71468187b67.jpg

2804d7146939db1c.jpg

We attended this event last year, and it really was a lovely chilled out event. The toilet and shower facilities were not the best, but usable. We prepare for no facilities when camping, so survived.
We would like to attend again this year, but will not have a rod etc ready, in any way, shape or form, but would love to go out with somebody as part of the cruise, if anybody has a couple of spare seats?
It would also be nice to be with a group of others, although having said that, last year, everybody was so welcoming, It didnt really matter.

Neil & Debs

yep looking forward to this again got my ticket in the post the other day for the sunday nice.

Not long now guys, there is still time to make those late bookings ;-)

Back