Victory Wheelers 2014

Chrisjj

As you may have seen in the various mags this month the Victory Wheelers would like to issue this statement to let everyone know?

The Victory Wheelers have had some really bad luck over the past couple of years with shows. Some of it has been to do with the weather while other disappointments were related to our working partners. We put a lot of effort into arranging shows for the benefit of fellow rodders only for things out of our control to go awry.

We thought we had found an answer by being invited to be a major part of the 2014 Bournemouth Wheels Festival. Sadly it was not to be as the original idea became so diluted as to be unworkable and the only option was to pull out. We are very sorry that we cannot put on another South Coast Internationals for you in 2014.

On an upbeat note, we hope to see you at the Hayling Reunion on Sunday 11th May and at the Beaulieu Custom & Hot Rod Festival over the weekend of 14th - 15th June

Thanks Chris, yeah I heard about the Bournemouth show via Keith Ellis. Never mind we will all look forward to the other shows.

I was checking the Wheelers website the other day for show dates this year, they were none announced yet. Thanks for posting the show dates. I will pop them in the calendar.

Thanks Chris, yeah I heard about the Bournemouth show via Keith Ellis. Never mind we will all look forward to the other shows.

I was checking the Wheelers website the other day for show dates this year, they were none announced yet. Thanks for posting the show dates. I will pop them in the calendar.

Thanks Dan. Sure it wasn't 2013 American Thunder? if it was we are hoping to do something similar this year.

Thanks Dan. Sure it wasn't 2013 American Thunder? if it was we are hoping to do something similar this year.

No, it was definitely 2012 as we only did one show last year :O It was at a big manor house in view of the south coast - just looked back at my calendar and found out it was at Lymington, Hants on the 18th Aug :) :)

Oh yes that was our postponed from June due to weather South Coast Internationals at Pylewell. The one where us Wheelers lost out big time!

Oh yes that was our postponed from June due to weather South Coast Internationals at Pylewell. The one where us Wheelers lost out big time!

Oh yes I remember that now - that strange stuff called rain got in the way!

Back