vBulletin 4.0

Is it just me or is this forum a lot slower????. I have no problem with any other applications.

Yes, it seems to have its moments of going slower. I have been working behind the scenes, tinkering. When I do the tinker, it will be slow for a bit, after a day or so it starts to go whizzy again now.
The pages are loading is quicker now, compared to 8am.
So its not just you. I'm always there to try and improve things. Some changes take a bit of getting use too, but in the long run we will have a streamlined website working with the forum.

Well I think I'm getting there.

You may have noticed some of your signature pictures have gone, please reupload them. All should be fine.

Its taken ages to get this going again, didn't want to leave it for too long. Just need to get the users sorted now. Some of your arn't Core members when you were before. When this is fixed I will re-open the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Laceytree View Post
Is it just me or is this forum a lot slower????. I have no problem with any other applications.

Yes, it seems to have its moments of going slower. I have been working behind the scenes, tinkering. When I do the tinker, it will be slow for a bit, after a day or so it starts to go whizzy again now.
The pages are loading is quicker now, compared to 8am.
So its not just you. I'm always there to try and improve things. Some changes take a bit of getting use too, but in the long run we will have a streamlined website working with the forum.

yes forums become slow when admins are login on the admin part its very common

Well done Dan

I know you've been working your nuts off getting this forum up and running again over the last few days. You deserve a rest in Ennis long's the work don't get in the way .

Back