Us vehicle dealers uk?

UKKen

Core Member
I'm considering buying an American vehicle. I can't keep turning up in my Crossing as much as I love it.

Any thoughts on where to purchase from? Is there a good internet site I could check out just for US vehicles.

All suggestions appreciated :help:

Do you want to buy private or dealer most dealers and private seller are on e.bay if you find something you like post it we my know the car or seller
what type of american vechile are you after ???????????????????

What's wrong with the Crossfire? I heard they were fun! :)

Wish I could help in this area, as I only have experience with importing (which was a nightmare all in itself!). However, if you share a little more on what you are interested in, I know there are a few of us sharp-eyed treasure hunters out there who are aces at finding these things - Otherwise, like it was mentioned before me, eBay has a lot of UK dealers and private sellers there. Best of luck, and can't wait to see what ideas you have, and especially, what you come home with!! :)

Let us know what you're after (I think that is your easiest bet, other than asking about dealers ... myabe I am wrong, too), because heck, I can bring up PPLLLEEENNNTTYYY of Ford Pick-ups for ya to look at, mwaahaa ;)

Last edited:
Hi All...Thanks for the suggestions etc. I have checked all the mentioned sites and the UK American car dealers listed on the internet. I know the reason I can't find the car I really want? It shown in US motoring articles as one of the worst American Cars.. Its a AMC PACER. I have always likes the look of this compact car.. am I the only one? There is one for sale from a private seller in Car and Classics, but its in Germany ..its gaudy yellow ..but it looks original, he's asking £10.000! I don't know the value of the Pacer...any help would be appreciated I was hopping to locate one in the UK. I will await views and suggestions. I want a compact American car..not a huge vehicle.

Ah - the AMC Pacer - I like them too ;)

Good luck with your hunt - I'm sure there must be one out there somewhere ;)

What's the other one ? Is that a project too?

I do like them, odd ball, cute, and certainly a head turner as its soo unusual.

Waynes-World-AMC-Pacer.jpg
Nice in Blue, not sure if you would go for the flames though.

don't think they are as small as they seem and think they have 4l motor

Advert for the first wide small car made.
[video=youtube;Dw2fZOyjcAg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw2fZOyjcAg[/video]

5th gear review, 3.8l V6, 18mpg (probably US gallons)
[video=youtube;zUD2Q-Gp8qs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUD2Q-Gp8qs[/video]
0-60 in 14 seconds, top speed of 105mph.

Lol - brand new episode of wheeler dealers is ...... The amc pacer - spooky!

Yep, true. I bet he buys it telling the owner its a complete pile of rubbish and then tell his mechanic there isn't much to do, and then sell it saying it the worlds greatest car. lol quite comical some of the episodes, perhaps that what they are aiming for.

They are both ok guys, but I think the script writers are actually very dramatic and prone to using unneeded metaphors and gross over exaggeration. Perhaps they used to write for Coronation St or Eastenders?
But, I think Edd does good work.

Hi, my name is James Peter and you can check my site Used Vehicles Leeds. I have a passion and desire to help my customers acquire a good used car.
The start of the thread was someone looking for an American vehicle, is this something you have?

Back