Update on the caddy

minniewinnie

Core Member
Had a message from the garage They have had it running

The diagnostics is way above my head but this is whats been done (Apparently where the Clifford alarm was spliced into the wiring loom there is a resistor that gets put in to bypass the factory immobilizer This resistor had overheated and died or something along those lines. So he has sorted out the wiring and removed the bad/cut wiring and the resistor and it started he Just wants to run a few more checks tomorrow to double check that was all it was and not a loose/broken wire that got moved while playing with the wiring. :clap:

So all i have to do now is figure out how much I should try and sell it for???

As I have the Astro now and cant afford to keep them both
Plus I owe my dad for the Astro (which although he don't realy like American cars He seems to like the Astro?

So which Astro did you get in the end Andy? Was it the black one? Hope so cos that was really nice. Have you got some piccies?

As to how much to sell the caddy - well i think i will let the boys answer that one as i wouldn't have a clue!!

So which Astro did you get in the end Andy? Was it the black one? Hope so cos that was really nice. Have you got some piccies?

As to how much to sell the caddy - well i think i will let the boys answer that one as i wouldn't have a clue!!

Pictures now in Day vans. Astro or dodge post

Glad you've got the problem sorted Andy. Don't really know what price to put on it though??

Are you going to stick the amps in the Astro now?

Back