Ufo car's

saleen 192

Core Member
so who remembers the car's of UFO tv program series????

And did you know edd china was or mybe still is helping to build a replica

Cars of UFO !
Cars of UFO !

Not heard of the series. But is that last picture in the first link a Pontiac Tojan?

imgres

there was one used in the halikie films as well think it was the junkman
i007478.jpg

Yep, it reminds me of certain toys where you pressed a button and something would open. the front bumper looks like a big button wanting to be pressed.
Front wing a bit 3rd gen firebird like, towards the rear a little Fiero in it, and a bit of Rover SD1 too.

ede7622ae75a29b4a6ce91084d32f419.jpg

dinkyMobileGreen.jpg

You didn't have these then both had buttons that fired a plastic rocket from the ufo series

unfortunately i not too young but still can't remember the series even though it's the type of stuff i watch.

unfortunately i not too young but still can't remember the series even though it's the type of stuff i watch.

I remember the series and it is available on utube ufo (1970) episode 1 - Identified part 1 of 4 - YouTub I seem to remember the cars were props made for the series based on vw beetles.
If you watch the opening sequence it may look familiar to you if you watch "Holby city" it is the same building, inside Elstree studio's where they also make "Eastenders"
Hope this helps, Steve

strakers-car-0.jpg

url

Moonbaseinterceptor.jpg

ufo_sid.jpg

Back