Two connections problem

No urgency on this one Dan. I don't have an iPad anymore as I've upgraded to a MacBook Air. We don't seem to have the issue right now but if it comes back we will let you know.
Its very interesting though, as this is the only forum that gives us the issue. I would love to understand the cause.

It did it again tonight - me on iPad and Dave on his MacBook :(

Reset firewall?

Reset firewall is now done. Couldn't do it last night as have to SSH into the server, although it can be done on the phone it can be a bit challenging.

The same firewall is used for Home - Our Baile so if it is a firewall issue it would also have the same issue on there, so worth a shot, I think you have tried that before though. The renegades website uses cookies, well like most other forums, but I wonder if something is going iffy with the cookies. If you both cleared cookies for this website, would it start working again....?

Hmm it's working tonight - sort of ;).

However it's slower and the other way round i.e. I'm whizzing between posts but Daves is running slow.

How is the two connection problem?
I only ask as some things were adjusted on the server yesterday, where the Apache part of it times out talking to NGINX. (two parts that server web pages, some processed some static) Some timeouts have been extended to overcome this. I wonder if it effected the two connections issue. In theory it should make things better. But usually when one problem is fixed it causes another.

Not sure as we have got used to not going on together but last time we did it still
Timed me out whilst Dave was on it. But we will try it again and report back :)

Back