Thinking of new Wheels/Tyres

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
The chrome 5 spokes are original 17inch WS6 wheels. 275wide tyres, which is on a 9.5inch wide rim, this is standard. Not been changed.
IMG_20190512_132415.jpg

I'm wondering weather to change to black. In this style. These are 18inch. I been emailing a chap at Wheelbase.co.uk, we have established the size and offset of the current wheels. The website wants to filter by cars, and of course mine wont be there. So asked for a list of simular wheels that are available in 9.5inch wide. Well I got that list and none of them were available in 9.5inch wide. Not emailed them back yet. May try elsewhere first.
1632413922877.png

forget wheels get back on the Camaro Sarah looks so down hearted you not working on camaro in picture lol,,,,,,

try northants tyres there website used to be good for wheels and tyres

Yeah good point. Northants Tyres do the rims too. May be good to pop up there to take a look. I have been there many years ago to get tyres for the '89 Firebird. They used to attend the Guildford cruise too.

Yeah good point. Northants Tyres do the rims too. May be good to pop up there to take a look. I have been there many years ago to get tyres for the '89 Firebird. They used to attend the Guildford cruise too.

I e-mailed North Hants about the whitewalls for the Firebus and also about tyres for the Beetle and Camaro and had a response almost immediately. I bought the white walls from them and they were delivered sooner than they said as well which was nice so I can’t fault their service. I’ve got some similar 18s to go on the Camaro eventually which should look cool. The chrome seems to peel off those standard rims too easily unfortunately.

94425FB4-2C8D-4C4E-8571-85EFC9897AA9.jpeg

Back