The Worthing Lions Festival Classic Car Display July 25th 2015

sarah

Club Photographer
The Worthing Lions Festival Classic Car Display

It is unfortunate to confirm that Worthing Sunny Sunday will not be taking place this year. It is something that the Worthing Lions had no control over but they do have a solution.

So, Saturday 25th July 2015 Worthing Lions are holding their own Classic Car Show.

The show is open to all classic and American vehicles and is on a pre-book basis, with approximately 100 places. Once booked in, you will receive a numbered permit that must be displayed on your dashboard at all times to ensure your admittance to the show. I do have a copy of the booking form, so if you wish to attend, let me know and I will send a copy over to you, as well as instructions on getting it back over to the Worthing Lions show organisers. I will also include a copy of the booking conditions that must be followed: car legal etc, nothing major.

Closing date for applications is July 15th 2015.

Steyne Gardens, Worthing. BN11 3DZ (Same venue as Worthing Sunny Sunday)

The show is 1000-1700 but show vehicles can arrive from 0900.
Free entry

The whole weekend event will be raising funds for Canine Partners.

Entry form below:-
View attachment CAR EVENT Booking Form + conditions 2.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Well who's not going then ?? 100 car's wow
well look's like santa pod will be very busy that weekend then as mopar nationals

Yep, its a shame. The main organiser for the usual Sunday show is unable to be contacted. Perhaps he has changed his number or something. Fingers crossed it may still happen. I'm sure loads of cars are going to turn up for the Sunday anyway, as not everyone will know.

The 100 given is approximate, but I don't think the numbers at previous years have been far off that really?

For anyone else that need there email ..... itisstephen@hotmail.com Give details of car, colour, reg and your name makes it easier for them and if you can send them a pic for there records is a nice touch ( say you're from solent renegades also )

So wonder what will be going on in styne garden's on the sunday then ?? as this show brought alot of people into worthing and what about all the car's that will turn up that didn't know it had been cancelled????

Yep, I'm sure loads will still turn up on the day. I guess the field is usually blocked in some way, perhaps padlock and chain, but I guess if they isn't there then people will park up as usual. There wasn't much in the way of marshalling in previous years, so it could pretty much run itself.It will be interesting to see what happens on the sunday.
I will be getting booked in for the Saturday.

Goodluck Chris Jones, keep us updated on how it goes, and welcome to the forum.

Cheers Dan...they emailed me a form which has been filled in and sent back so we shall see, by the way I went to your season opener and met up with an old friend who has been a member for a while his name is ken hallett and he has a Chrysler crossfire, as i do as well as my F150...looking forward to meeting a few of you guys..chris

Yes I know Ken, was he at the season opener?, I know he was coming but I kept a look out for him so I could say 'hi' but didn't see him, there was a lot of people there though. It was a great show wasn't it, 194 vehicles is a record for us.

hi Dan...yes Ken and Jane were there, received my car pass this morning so all good to go, would like to park up with you guys if that's ok..

Back