The News Motor Show 17/18th Aug 2013

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Car show @ The News Motor Show, Port Solent 17/18th August.

It is free to attend I would just need to now how many and what sizes so they can make sure there is enough space for us.

Further details...

The show will take place on the field directly opposite the cinema, and start times for each day are 10am so all cars booked in must be ready and parked for 9.30am. close of show if 4pm on each day we do have 24hour security for those who wish to save fuel if they live locally and leave them overnight. Or they can be taken home overnight and return the next morning.

Totally Free for show vehicles.

Last edited:
The website seems to be more for traders, the same as the entry form. In the email they stated it was free to attend.

The main thing I don't like about port solent is getting an and out, the speed humps are massive, even when I'm low on fuel (weight) I have to drive with two wheels on the pavement to reduce the scraping on the humps.

Last edited:
Ill be up for it but don't forget it's selsey manhood show on 17th

Af, thanks for the reminder Matt, okay its Selsey for me on Saturday and Port Solent on Sunday.

sounds good put me down for same dan should be cool once tank changed :-D

Does look good, although my brother said the F1 dude is rubbish haha!

any news on this on dan . dad and I are up for doin it

No more news yet, I will get hold of times they want us there, and we can appear on the Sunday, as I guess many of us are going to Manhood on the Saturday.

Back