The mach loop

saleen 192

Core Member
Now i do a lot of work in mach and see and here a lot of planes fly over have a few fly over where i live but not been to the mach loop yet,
the roads look great as well might take the TA for A run once finished working on it or maybe the Mustang well that's a plane isn't it lol,,,,,,

excuse the pun but i court the tail end of this driving back from Mach came through road bridge and the hucules was so low i could of reach out and touch the plane due to angle of road,

was also in Mach the other day loads flying through town to Mach pass the noise from jets and engines wow,

You dont need an exhuast on your car Darren, no one will complain if those things are flying about.

lol when they fly over when at home they are very quiet apart from when the jets fly past the Hercules and chinook are much quieter than they used to be , seams to be a lot more older aircraft in the air at the moment . suppose they have to stretch there wings sometimes lol,

At 1:57 he looks down and you realise he isn't standing on much.

Check their website for flying times. And ear defenders lol. It's loud enough in the mach town must be deafing when on the hills. But it is great to see. I see hear it alot when working in mach and driving through the valleys but not yet gone up the mountains to get that close.

was in mach the other other week well almost every week lol, on the very clear days the town is very loud with the air craft flying through and onto the valleys around area saw a couple of older planes it looked like the planes were dog fighting,

Back