Tap a talk?

Ity was active many years ago. I've not checked it for a long time if it is still functional. I will see it I can revitalise it. :)

Give it ago now. I've reinstalled Tapatalk, and verified its working on Android. Fingers crossed its good to go on iPhone too :)

for all the people out there wondering that Tapatalk is, its a way to view the website though an app on your phone or tablet, its faster, less images. Also if an post if posted to a thread you are subscribed to then it will come up as a notification on your phone, or if you get an instant message.

Its free to use, you can download it from the App store, called 'tapatalk' once in there, you can search for forums 'solent renegades' connect to it.
If you view the website without tapatalk it may come up with a pop up asking you if you want to install tapatalk or view the site in tapatalk.
Any problems/questions, just let me know and I will see what i can do. :)

It's working fine now, I know that cos I'm posting on it!
It's also easier for images
pugusy6y.jpg

Obviously just a random one ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, seems to work, that's good news. Like trying to keep the website up to date for more people to enjoy. We have bad internet down at the club house. so anything with higher bandwidth has trouble loading. At least using Tapatalk we should be able to get info from the forum on the fly. :)

That's a good idea, I must just download it for my Z2 :)..

And that photo is brilliant!! Darren (Saleen) will not find it as amusing :)

cheek of it. Thats all blow and NO go that pontiac :burnout::burnout:

Trouble is you can't see the shout box ;)

I'll stick to the forum as it is but thanks :)

There is a lot of things missing, like the photos gallery, the garage. So i will still use the full forum. Its nice that is someone sends you a private message it comes right up on your phone. i dont think it will every replace the real forum on mobile devices. Certainly nice that you can upload a photos to the forum, so when the club is at a meeting place to cruise to an event we can take a photo and show people what they are missing. :)

I've got it now and to come on here quick it's really good. You can link multiple forums to tour account too. I really like it :)

Thanks for this Petrolhead :D

No worries, hope I haven't stepped on anyone's toes as only just joined the club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Don't be daft lol. This is so much more user friendly when on my phone :)

Update from TapaTalk,
Its great to know they are aiming to continually tweak in little extras.

This August we have some great changes in store for our app and server side plug-ins. The feedback we have received from our forum owner partners have been extremely valuable in shaping these changes. A big "THANK YOU" to all the forum owners out there using Tapatalk, we appreciate your continued support!
User Signature Feature Being Revamped

While the user signature feature is something app users love, not all forum owners want that enabled on their forums. We are looking at options to make the feature completely optional for forum owners and users alike. Stay tuned for more info, but in the meantime, updating your Tapatalk plug-in will be a good way to prepare for compatibility with any new toggles we implement.
Twitter Sign-in Removal and What it Means for Forum Owners

Signing into Tapatalk via a Twitter account will no longer be possible in all current and future updates to Tapatalk. This underused feature did not return user email addresses so it was not in line with our goal of providing forum owners more quality registrants. The removal of Twitter sign-on is just one of the ways we're helping to eliminate new registrants providing incomplete profiles.

I'm still really happy with Tapatalk. It's really handy to quickly pop on the forum using my phone and see if anything is going on.

It is, great to be able to upload photos direct into a thread form a show. Particularly to show its sunny and people don't believe you. :)
Also great if you don't have a whizzy internet connection as you can still read the threads.

Back