Summer Car Shows 2010 Flyer

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member

Attachments

• SummerShow2010b-copy-low-1000w.jpg
    SummerShow2010b-copy-low-1000w.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 997
This is much better Dan, everything stands out and is easy to read. Nice one, well done x:)

Do we know if the leaflet has been been printed ready to hand out at events. Wheels day would be a good one. Do magazines charge to have mention in them?

Most mags don't charge if you enter under their 'Up comming' events section. Obviously a part page or full page advert will cost a lot. As yet we have not been mentioned in 'Classic American' or 'American Car World' magazines. I am sure Superb will be contacting all the relevant mags in the not too distant future.

Just to let you know that i do have some flyers left should anyone want any. I also believe Dave with the Consul has had some printed so you can grab a handful from him too. I will be giving them out at the Waterlooville Show next Saturday and should we need anymore then i will arrange it.

Save some for me and I will send them down to Mow at the Canammers.

OK will do however we have given out loads already at Beaulieu, Denmead & the cruise and i only have a handful left. Dave however may have some so i will have a chat with him and get you some.

i have a Flyer in my cars back window for all too see ;)

I'd love to do the same but unfortunatly my windows are tinted so would be a waste of time!!!!

Back