Strawberry fields vehicle mania

matt 103

Core Member
Whilst at romsey today Dan and i were handed a flyer for a show on easter monday in lymington

it's called strawberry fields vehicle mania there will be a car and motorbike show auto jumble trade stand etc

show casting e type jaguars and a bullitt mustang ( even though we see one every summer )

may be worth a look all ages of yanks and classic welcome

i can get more info on this if there is enough interest

Matt

We will be down for the Wheels day event on the Friday so maybe make a weekend of it & pop over for the Monday.
But, It does clash with this one..........
21st Spring Vehicle Meet and Auto Jumble
Wyke Down Touring Park
Picket Piece
Andover, SP11 6LX
Easter Monday, April 9th 2011

Last edited:
Won't be doing either that Easter weekend as I will be otherwise occupied at that time this year. :preggers:

The club in a Strawberry field is likely to turn into a food fight.
I'm certainly up for Wheels day, not sure what I will be doing on Monday, but I will pencil it in incase the weather is good.

I really wanna do Wheels Day too but depends on when Mini H will make an appearance. Due 31st March so who knows!!!

I really wanna do Wheels Day too but depends on when Mini H will make an appearance. Due 31st March so who knows!!!

Take him with ya, inside or in the outside world, get him used to car shows. You hear people people giving birth in the morning and walking home in the afternoon. There is hope for ya. :)

yes dan , mary had dixie-may in the morning , she was home doing the ironing , picking kids up from school , and cooking dinner by 4pm , just as she should be .

Then Mary is my hero and a trooper. Me on the other hand, am a right wuss!!!

is anyone up for the strawberry fields ??????

I would like to go to something on Monday as I will be off work, see how it goes. Its likely I wont be able to make it. :hurt:

weather not lookin good for tomoro :doh:

Back