Stainless Day Van Ladder

C

creekmoorchris

Bought these a while ago, but not needed them. They hook over the top of the door, either side and so only need one set of holes drilled in the back door. Nice and strong. Looking for ?75. If you are interested call me on 07887 744 163 or PM me here.

CIMG6514.jpg

CIMG6515.jpg

I could do with one of those but it isn't to go on the back of the dayvan. More like reaching my kitchen cupboards!!! (There got in before anyone else does)

I could do with one of those but it isn't to go on the back of the dayvan. More like reaching my kitchen cupboards!!! (There got in before anyone else does)

Are you short then, or your cupboards unusally high?

Have you seen me Dan? I am only 5ft 1 1/2 and i get the Michael taken out of me quite a lot

Have you seen me Dan? I am only 5ft 1 1/2 and i get the Michael taken out of me quite a lot
I cant say I've realy noticed. :biggrin:

Stainless Ladder still for sale ........ Now ?50!

I might be interested in this but would want to see it please :)
I'm hoping to get to the next cruise on Sunday so could you bring with you so I could offer it up on my doors....
Mine is rattles and is starting to annoy me some what as It sounds like something loose on the front (Or maybe there is something loose :eek: )