Spotted today

chris68coupe

Super Moderator
Just seen Mick in his 69 Mustang leaving Aston Rd. Must have been tinkering.

Wonder what he has been up to.... Cant recall any recent thing he is workig on.

Mybe get him to post a reply on here

At Petersfield he was talking about changing his squeeky 'Poly bushes' back to standard.

Wonder if he forgot to lube them up on install????????

Saw Mick at club night last night. I did message him earlier in the week to post a reply on the forum.

He went to a place to get his wheels balanced. This has improved the wobble he was feeling. He wasn't keen on the way they attached the weights, they used hammer on ones on the rim instead of stick on ones.

I dind't ask him about the lube.

Surprising what you see when you leave the car at home and walk to the shops. There is a side road in Denmead near the school and down that road on a driveway I saw what looked like a very tidy Ford Zepher or Zodiac 60's style, fairly square with small fins on the back.

Saw a bull nose trans am a few doors down from the school on a drive way a year or so ago. Perhaps the same house and changed cars. Didn't take a photo it was under cover and would look odd if I took a photo.

I didn't have a camera on me and standing outside an infant school at hometime taking pics is not a good idea! Missed the Bullnose, is that the house that sometimes has 'Banger/stock' cars there? The Zodiac would be hard to spot if driving.

Spotted on a Rowlands Castle Country Road.
IMG_20221029_144659.jpg

Had a cortina and black chevy 57 belair behind.
IMG_20221029_144923.jpg

Was in thr kia on my way to walk aunties dogs. Don't know where they were going, perhaps just friends going out for a drive.

Not seen them around, must be local or very, very lost!

Back