Spotted in chichester

matt 103

Core Member
Spoot in chichester

DAN TA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to get out in the TA, great weather for it. Left home about 9.30am, and didn't get to your work Matt till 5pm. Saw mother first at the hospital, having to lean out of the passenger window to grab a ticket, had to do that on the way out too. Then went to Sarah's dad's work place to chat about circuit boards and get a free lunch, left there to go to Chichester to talk to someone about websites then ended up at Matt's work. The traffic leaving Chichester was quite manic, I started ahead of Matt, but was getting low on fuel so he passed me around Havant. Could have gotten fuel but then he would have gotten ahead then anyway.

Good day out though.

love the noise of the bat

no way the speed of the bat you could of got fuel and still beat us . just makes good banter passing the bat in a transit lol

Felt good, especially joining the roundabout being able to pull out faster than most. The little VW Bora trying to catch up on the roundabout. lol, had no chance.

Sounded awesome

but no 11's outside work lol

Did I put any on the roundabout? or on the road at the end of your works driveway in front of the Golf

Nope looked like it should of not enough right foot

TIM COOP.jpg also spotted in chichester today

At least he got in the parking space. :p

It's my bosses mk1 cooper s full works rally replica

You don't see many of them around.

TRUCK CHI.jpg And other today

oooh, nice, thanks for posting. where was that? Dont think I have seen that around before.

it popped in to finishing place next door . lovely truck

That looks like the truck the owner of Howards Car Spares (HCS on Hayling) was working on. He wanted me to do some of the work on the re-build (It had just finished getting bead blasted and painted, so was still just a frame and parts on the floor at the time), however I didn’t care for how he treated me, but the guy was doing it all right with that pickup. Everything, nuts bolts and all, was being re-finished from the ground up.

Looks like the same Express pickup, but no clue if its the same truck. Its been about 5 years since I saw it last, and lost contact with it then.

GLORIOUS find, Matt! Thanks for sharing :D

Spotted in chichester today

DSC_0328.jpgDSC_0329.jpg

todays posted in Chichester

Back