Speed awareness course booked :/

Local to you ?

Local to you the course or where you got nicked ?

A27 lyon farm ? a259 brighton saltdean road? a24/a27 lonfurlobng juntion? chichester bridge fly over ? all of the above lol

That's where I got caught 4ish years ago. Did my course on Hayling, Solent hotel.

They need to put speed cameras on the A32. I was leaving Wickham about 8.30pm on Monday, road to Denmead closed so had to go North on A32 and come back through New Town. Anyway, heading north on A32, Motorbike coming towards me fast on other side of the road, and another one behind it, the one behind it was overtaking the speeding one as if it was standing still, well over 100mph I reckon, he only just got onto his side of the road in time, had to shift my position on the road to avoid the twit, good job my car was little, a lorry would have been a different outcome as the lorry would have had no where to go to avoid.

They need to focus resources in the right areas, going 10mph over the speed limit on a dual carridge way with all traffic moving a similar speed isn't as dangerous as a bike hurtling towards you at 100mph when you are doing 40mph towards it.

yes me on the a3 as well many years ago by an unmarked skoda octavia i was in my works van but he let me off ,

have to agree dan spend it in the right places

I didn't even see them, must have been on a bridge or in the hedge.was doing 77 according to the letter

Thought they allowed 10% for speedo error, thats bang on the 10%, how annoying! Money making buggers.

Back