Southsea Cruise

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
So far this year the cruise has been off as well as many other gatherings this year. Its now the end of July. Beaulieu have their American day on 16th August.
Should we start doing the Southsea cruise on the 3rd Sunday of August? which falls on August 16th.

On concern is advertising it, as there was a gathering in Hayling, people thought the Renegades had something to do with it with the amount of negativity we got towards us even though it was nothing to do with us.

There are huge amounts of people on the beach, and most of the people at the Southsea cruise know each other and I'm sure would adhere to a safe distance. We spend most of the time in the cars, so we are in isolation from others most of the time.

Whats peoples thoughts on starting doing the cruises in August, there we could get 3 Southsea cruises in this year.

If the likes of the Chelsea cruise is on then why not? If you search - there are loads of gatherings that are now on :)

Could always ask the local plod.
And maybe the local authority. This is what the guy did for the show last weekend. He got authorization for local authority, police (with a reference number just in case) and the owner of the site the show was being held on.

Just sat watching quali and said to the missus I wish there was a cruise this weekend so yes please

Port Solent tomorrow, Southsea cruise on the 16th. We will need to revise the route slightly as we can't drive along the seafront, all other roads appear to be open.

Cool count me in
Great to see you back on here. You are in the world of people that don't like to use Facebook like most of us on here.

Shame it’s so far and late for us to do the other one :( :(

SouthseaCruise2020side-a.jpg

7pm for August and September, 5pm for October.

Looking forward to doing these again.

I'll sketch out the route as there are some road closures.

Back