Southsea Cruise video 20/09/2010

funbus

Core Member
Hi guys here it is, sorry its a bit crap but had issues going on behind me!!!! Sorry to anyone who got missed out, Dan for one, I'll make next months better I promice!!![video=youtube;1Wp6kLY3lSk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wp6kLY3lSk[/video]

I'm not sure I saw Black Magic :lol:

Good video. Would have liked to have seen the orange Trans Am running for real. Only ever seen it parked....lol

Neil

Has anyone else noticed how much darker it is now? October's starts at 5pm so we can at least still see the cars!!

hey al gud cruise video

lol every the perfectionist

Hi Renegades

Well done Al woz a good cruise video despite the idiot who decided to play chicken with the cruise cars by jumping out in front of them and completely ruined the cruise for me because i had to get out of Daves Consul and deal with an irate resident who called the police because certain people were doing burnouts, you know who you are! Now i managed to persuade him to go back in his house and leave us alone, as much as i love to see burnouts there is a time and a place for that and it aint on our cruise.I really enjoyed the conversation with the police when we got back to the car park having to explain that we are not a bunch of boy racers but serious car enthusiasts.But its hard to get that across when people are doing burnouts.It strictly says on the cruise flyer no burnouts please, i know we havent had a cruise flyer for a while so i will be issuing some just to remind you.We would all take a dim view if a scooby or a rice burner boy racer sat there and done a burnout, in some respects we are no better. Part of our responsibility as Renegades is to police the cruise on the way around to make sure people behave and the cruise runs smoothly. My conversation with the police resulted in no further action with regards to our man causing trouble in old Portsmouth, but has resulted in them keeping a close eye on us come the next cruise.They will also be dotted around the route with speed cameras so be warned, i am not about to lose this cruise for anyone and get it shut down, so please no more antics, and lets keep this cruise going i dont want to see it go the way of Guildford and die altogether.Ive waited too long to get my hands on this cruise and im not about to lose it.

There enough said!!!!

Cheers Superb! A very concerned chairman.

Well Said Superb, yeah the burnouts are great and make a fantasic video, but as Steve said we don't want to lose the cruise, lets make the last one a more elegant, dare i say "Sunday" drive just to keep the boys in blue sweet! I might take a ride in the last one instead of filming as i've never ride the cruise yet!!!!

Let me know your thoughts, if you want me to film, i will!!!

Thanks

Alan

Hi Alan

Cheers for your comments i didnt want to sound like a spoil sport i love to see smokin tyres the same as anyone else but when it comprimises the cruise that we all work so hard to maintain what with leading the cruise round and you filming it, we would not want to lose all that. We must get you a ride around the cruise for the last one, how about if Will did some filming of us i know he's done it before.Food for thought?

Cheers Superb!

Yeah, but I do like the dark cruises too as you can see all the lights, I think we should cruise twice in October, first at 5 for the daylight cruise, then at 7 for the dusk cruise when everyone can light 'em up in the non-smoking tyres sense of the phrase ;)

i like the sound of that 2 cruises in one evening cool

i will try and make the next one

Hi Alan

Cheers for your comments i didnt want to sound like a spoil sport i love to see smokin tyres the same as anyone else but when it comprimises the cruise that we all work so hard to maintain what with leading the cruise round and you filming it, we would not want to lose all that. We must get you a ride around the cruise for the last one, how about if Will did some filming of us i know he's done it before.Food for thought?

Cheers Superb!

I ditto that Superb!! A bit of tyre smoke definately aint worth us losing the cruise over :angry: !! Lets keep it in check guys :drool:

Nice video Al and well done for all the ones you have done. Yeah, no probs, I will film the last one mate, you have earned a ride round :rockon:

Cheers guys
Will

theres always a seat in cruela for mate u know that

i totally understand superbs comments i've only just started being in em . and enjoyed my first cruise

Thanks guys I will cruise with Matt maybe try filming from on the cruise instead!!! Just remember everyone to be "Driving Miss Daisy!!"

Hi Will

Cheers for your support guys it is much appreciated, i take my job as chairman very seriously and im afraid when we get an incident like Sunday with a member of the public and dealing with the police the buck stops at me.I know im a nutter and im always acting the fool but when it comes to the Renegades and our cruises and shows you then unfortunately see the serious side of me not very often but a little.I am very passionate about the club as are all you Renegades and Renebabes so am maybe a little over protective sometimes.As a club where ever we go we attract attention whether it be our cars or our club jackets and tee shirts, we must always maintain an air of profesionlism because we are constantly in the public eye and we do not want a bad name and be seen as trouble makers.The car scene always seems to get the bad press and we can all so easily get tarred with the same brush,so remember Renegades when we are out as a club or on your own you are representing a great car club The Solent Renegades and we need to maintain our high profile and be profesional about it.

Enough said, sorry for ranting!! Cheers Superb! A very proud chairman of a great car club!

Hi AL

Look forward to seeing you going around the cruise in a car mate, you will feel more part of it.I am determined to find you a car mate and next year you can join in and drive yourself around.I would like to talk to you and Will about the cruise video's, i think the ones you guys make are very profesional and wondered how you would feel about doing some next year and making a DVD of the years cruises.I thought maybe a couple of you could share the filming maybe get some shots in the car park of all the cars and then maybe some film of us on the move and then Al when your driving your car next year as we cruise round to old Ports maybe you could jump out and film us all driving round that part and when the last car leaves jump back in your motor and follow us round to the end.Im hoping next year i will have a convertible of some kind so maybe able to assist in someone filming from the back of the car.Let me know what you guys think.Sorry about the unearthly hour of the posting theres a time delay of a few hours between my planet and yours.

From Speilburg to the Renegades epic movie, The Southsea Cruise!!! Cheers Superb!