Southsea Cruise Flyer

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Over the last year or so numbers have been getting less at the Southsea cruise. Is it a case not so many cars are on the road these days... Weather has a good effect on it too, at the season closer leaflets were given out at the gate advertising the last Southsea cruise that evening to try and get the word out. We had 9 cars attend and the weather was far better in the evenings, but I guess by that time people had gone home with the intention to not come out again.
Even in the dry months though it hasn't been as popular as previous years. Perhaps people don't know about it. People can search for Southsea Cruise and it will end up on our website, but you have to know about it before you can search for something.

Paul Sullivan has a good idea, of getting some leaflets printed of the Southsea cruise to give out at shows, this should surely boost numbers. Perhaps put an advert in Classic American too.

We will get good numbers again. :eyebrows:

I guess we could have a list of dates/times for that year on there. If they happened to see the leaflet on a different year there is always a website link to show them the current list of dates.
Perhaps something to boost more cars coming down saying 'many photos / videos will be online, see if you can see yourself in them'

I have lots of photos of the old Southsea cruise from over 10 years ago. I should re-upload them to this website (they were on the old one) I thought I had some them all, looks like I done a few other old events. It will be interesting to look back as how many cars appeared in the past.

Back