Southern Classics Show at Tangmere 9th April 2017

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Tangmere Military Aviation Museum, Tangmere, Chichester. Click here for info on Tangmere.

NOTE: This is a new venue replacing the Chichester College Show due to changes in college policies. They hope this will be as successful and reduce the frustration of getting into the site. Also, they will have a special price deal to get access to the museum.

Southern Classics Events Page

So, this is currently the first event of the year. Unfortunately I can't classify the Challenger as a classic no matter how much I squint!!

are we meeting up for this at the weekend Dan?​
Nothing has been arranged as far as i know. Feel free to choose a place and time, and let people know. I don't know who is interested in going. Could be a nice show. I know some people have been before.

Either Emsworth services on A27 or Morrisons Horndean. New show venue so could be more room to meet at Morrisons. 09:00 to leave at some time later might be good, see what the fakebook community come up with.

Yep, of I see anything on facetube I will post it on here.

Okay, meeting place is the usual A27 services. Leaving there at 8:45am sharp.

oops cant go said i would go to work
To pay for your starter motor..well done,

beat me to it dan,

yes it used to have a little chef next to the shell garage prop a coffee shop now it's the last services before you hit the big pain in the ass roundabout in chichester

Have a good time ;)

Very good show for a new venue, plenty of room for show cars and public parking. Only downside was lack of loos which will be sorted for the September show. No pictures from me but I did see Jean taking pics so there may be some later. As for car mix, probably 20% American as this is primarily a 'Classic' show.

Jean has posted her photos on Faceache. I will extract and post here :)

Good turn out and thanks for posting,

Back