Simply American car show @ Beaulieu 16/08

Added to Calendar: 16-08-20

Tickets bought, just need to get the new wheels, Lambda sensor and scratched front wing sorted now....🙄

I've messaged the Pontiac Owners club rep about this event. Hoping to get some of them to come along. They do have a weekend away planned and not sure of the date yet.

I've messaged the Pontiac Owners club rep about this event.

I never liked the POC’s attitude towards Robin Gray. They seemed to worship the ground he walked on and yet mine and others experience with him was he was expensive with an attitude.
It was the reason I never joined. Ask a question and the standard answer was “ask Robin”.
But I digress. Hopefully was can get a couple of shows in this year.

okay, we have another 4th Gen Pontiac coming.

Ah, that's a shame. It may have been the only Solstice there... I bet there will be other Challengers :p

There are 11 on the road in the UK and ten of them might be for sale!!!!! You know what to do!
Besides, my Yellow Jacket Scatpack is 1 of 1 in the UK.

More Pontiacs coming. We will have more Pontiacs than Dodge now. :)

I like to see rare and varied cars at shows. I love Bandit TA's, but a show consisting of just them wouldn't interest me. Sounds good that there may be a few Pontiacs at Beulieu though.

Just have to navigate the forest on a Sunday morning....... Hands up how many of us will there be?

Back