Signing up to the 'Events' mailing list.

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
As I couldn't opt people into the mailing list, an email has gone out to ask people if they would like to be on the mailing list. If you ignore it, then you wont get the events list emailed to you. If you opt in, then you should receive it.

A lot are bouncing back as invalid email addresses. I'll remove some. This will settle down, its just where its all new and using the old user database, it needs some cleaning.

Bare with us, and hopefully you wont get too many email you don't want. You can opt out of many thing by going into your profile settings. Like the Weekly digest, and not receiving any emails from the website at all.

If you didn't get an email then click on 'Mailing Lists' at the top, choose events, and Subscribe. You must be logged in to do this.

Great to see people acting on the email and subscribing to the mailing list. :)

Reactions: ROY
Hi Dan thanks for your Email I have found my self an 1988 irocz this year was the only colour megium orange metallic it’s 5.7 TPI ONLY 46000 miles but the gear box is stuffed so been at American Autos London for three months hope to have it soon I don’t mind being on the back burner but not 3 months.Oldcott motors ??long story will let you know when I see you at the end of season Farmhouse.Say hi to Sarah.
Roy

Attachments

• 59B97119-0F16-4438-9856-E5B9603255FB.jpeg
    59B97119-0F16-4438-9856-E5B9603255FB.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 4
  • 860307A5-7370-4E11-AA65-3223B48A121B.jpeg
    860307A5-7370-4E11-AA65-3223B48A121B.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 5
That looks very nice Roy, very tidy. Looking forward to seeing that in person. Sarahs Camaro is still in the garage, it will be coming out soon, only to move it as the garage is coming down and a bigger one is going up.

Hi Dan thanks for your Email I have found my self an 1988 irocz this year was the only colour megium orange metallic it’s 5.7 TPI ONLY 46000 miles but the gear box is stuffed so been at American Autos London for three months hope to have it soon I don’t mind being on the back burner but not 3 months.Oldcott motors ??long story will let you know when I see you at the end of season Farmhouse.Say hi to Sarah.
Roy

Clean looking Iroc. Hope the gearbox gets sorted and you can enjoy it.

Back