Should RSS Feed Threads appear in Top 10 stats?

Should RSS Feeds appear in top 10 stats?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
At present many posts are appearing in the RSS feeds section. Hoping they are interesting reading for our readers. A few posts have been replied to. When you click on the 'Whats New' button on the menu you will see all the latest posts including the posts in the RSS feeds section.
The question is should these posts appear in the Top 10 posts stat's at the bottom of the main forum like other posts? It could be easier to navigate, also also helps us see any threads people have replied to.

what everyone's thoughts? Included the RSS Feeds section in the Top 10 posts stats?

Tbh When I come on here, I always click on "new posts" up the top and have recently noticed all the RSS feeds when they're posted and I skim through them to find the normal posts but I would imagine people do read them, so it's a difficult one. What's good for one isn't good for others. I'll go with the majority :)

However I'm not sure it should go int the top 10 section at the bottom of the front page as that is a good area to see the latest posts on the normal posts.

I tend to always scroll to the bottom of the main page to view the top ten, so I can find the latest posts there. I never click on the 'Whats new?' at the top of the page.

I thought I'd ask the question, and I'm glad you two answered, as you use the forum as much as me.

At present it is kept separate to keep natural human posts in that area. :pop2:

Have to agree we need more human involvement. ps this isn't a RSS feed lol,

Thanks for your votes. I think it's safe to say we will keep it the way it is. Human posts only. Makes sense :)

I always check out list at bottom

Back